openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JIRA Permissions
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:36:50 GMT
Hi Patrick,

On my landing page, the left navbar has a "Users & Groups" menu with
two entries: "User Browser" and "Group Browser".

You might have to click on the "Users & Groups" menu to open it.

Anyway, the reason you couldn't do it was that you had your jira-
admin privileges downgraded. I'll find out what happened; meanwhile,
I re-activated you.

Craig

On Aug 23, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> I don't have a Brows Users page. I'm looking in the landing page
> after I
> click on the "Administration" link on the navbar.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.