openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: staging of site changes
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:32:10 GMT
  +1.  Having been through an unwinding of the site/ from the trunk/,
it's definitely worth thinking about breaking these apart.  Over time,
it's easy for them to become intertwined.

  A good structure is to make them peers as trunk/ is versioned with
releases while the site/ is typically versioned independently of the
code.  The release documentation section of the site can be generated
for a release and uploaded independently of the site itself.

  My $0.02...

Eddie