openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Prud'hommeaux" <mprud...@bea.com>
Subject Re: staging of site changes
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:12:20 GMT
All-

> a common way of gathering feedback, the usual approach is to use your
> personal webspace (http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin in my case) to
> host the documentation on a temporary basis.

I've gone this route and uploaded a maven-generated test site with
documentation, project reports, and downloads to my personal page. It
is available at:

     http://people.apache.org/~mprudhom/openjpa/site/

All the site materials have been committed to the SVN repository,
under the src/site/ directories in each module. Notably, openjpa-
project/src/doc/manual/manual.xml contains the bulk of the
documentation in docbook format.

--
Marc Prud'hommeaux
BEA Systems, Inc.