openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Prud'hommeaux" <mprud...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Two questions on the recent code drop (for now...)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:48:01 GMT

> Personally, I'd prefer to go this route than to use the Geronimo
> versions, especially for the JPA jars, which have non-trivial
> behavior in them.

We actually are using the same JPA jars that Glassfish is using (from
a third repository I hadn't mentioned, at https://maven-
repository.dev.java.net/repository/javax.persistence/jars/ ). It's
the other jars (JTA, JCA, JMS) that, to my knowledge, do not have any
other public Maven-friendly distribution available. My understanding
is that Glassfish is currently storing their copies of the jars in CVS.

--
Marc Prud'hommeaux
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.