openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: What we have so far
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:58:47 GMT
Works for me as well on MacOSX 10.4.

mvn test -Dtest=TestPersistence
12627  INFO   [main] org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary
class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary" (Apache Derby
10.1.2.1 ,Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver 10.1.2.1).

java -version
java version "1.5.0_06"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-112)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-64, mixed mode, sharing)

So far, so good.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com