openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject should I make some changes to the JIRA configuration?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 03:22:52 GMT
Hi,

Upon not seeing OPENJPA-3 turn up on the dev list I took a look at the
notification scheme.

Currently:
- notifications for all events are sent to those in
openjpa-developers. shall I change that to mail
open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org instead?

- the permissions give a couple of unnecessary powers to jira-users
(they can be assigned issues which is ok, but they can also resolve
issues they didn't open and view who has voted/watched an issue), and
the rest either go to jira-administrators or nobody. Shall I Set this
up in a more standard configuration for openjpa-developers?

Cheers,
Brett