openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: staging of site changes
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:11:55 GMT

For the record, I put the site materials under trunk/ because I used
Maven's site generation facilities for creating the site, and they
assume that the site materials will be part of the modules. I lean
towards versioning site materials along with the source code, since
things like the documentation are tightly bound to features of the
software.

However, I'm happy to oblige whatever the consensus turns out to be.