openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of OpenJPA code drop
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:59:06 GMT
Thanks, Patrick.  This is good to know.  As far as features are concerned, I
agree with you that we're bound to see more feature-related work activities
from several parties.  But, it's good to know that the base should be pretty
much there.  Thanks.

I also understand the problems with saying too much about the status of CTS
testing.  From what I understand, about all that can be said publicly is
whether a given TCK passes or fails.  I'm more interested in the test
environment setup rather than the actual tests.  For example, the TCK seems
to provide its own sql for generating the tables.  I'm assuming that the TCK
expectation is for the tests to run against these definitions and not
anything that OpenJPA might generate.  Do you agree with this assumption or
should this be directed back to Sun?

Thanks,
Kevin