openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Processing multiple persistence-units
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:52:30 GMT
Hi,
According to the JPA spec, we can define multiple persistence-units in a
single persistence.xml file.  But, when I try to use this
persistence.xmlfile as input to the PCEnhancer, it is only processing
the first
persistence-unit that is defined.  I traced through the code and found that
this is the case.  When the persistence.xml file is processed, a "null" name
is passed in for the desired persistence-unit (in the
ConfigurationProviderImpl.load method) and, thus, only the first one defined
is returned and used by the PCEnhancer.

My question is whether this is working "as designed"?.  Or, is there more
code to drop to resolve this problem?  Or, is my interpretation of the spec
inconsistent with yours?

Thanks,
Kevin