openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two questions on the recent code drop (for now...)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:19:30 GMT
Okay, making some progress...

The openjpa-lib project was not installing since it had the test failures.
Thus, the dependency on openjpa-lib from the openjpa-kernel project was not
being fulfilled.  I worked around this by moving the "test" folder out of
the way and re-running "mvn install" to get openjpa-lib installed and
available for openjpa-kernel.

There must be an easier maven way of installing the jar even though there
are test failures, but the brute force method worked for me...

Next problem...  You are right.  The JPQL.jjt file did exist.  I had my java
filter on in Eclipse and it wasn't finding any java files. That's why it
looked empty.  Once I figured out that we were generating source code that
needed to be built, then Eclipse was happier.  It sounds like from mikedd's
response, that I could also get a javacc plugin to help with this
processing.

So, I am now down to a single build error within Eclipse due to the
duplicate source files for ParseException.  The command line mvn seems to
clean this up okay, so it's just a matter of getting Eclipse to do the same
thing.

Making progress....  Thanks for your help.

Kevin