openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Two questions on the recent code drop (for now...)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:06:46 GMT
Hi,
Very nice to see the large code drop last night!  Now, this will get more
interesting...  I've run into two immediate questions...

1)  Have we decided how to resolve the Java EE 5 dependency?  I didn't see
where we had set up a maven dependency for these interfaces.  For now, I can
just use my own copy, but we should decide the formal solution.

2)  Even with the Java EE 5 dependency resolved, I am still experiencing
about 100+ errors in the openjpa-kernel project.  Many errors with "JJxxxx
cannot be resolved".  Does this build for everybody else?

Thanks,
Kevin