openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Was it just me?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 03:18:52 GMT
> Done. I'm also submitting a patch for the windows properties issues.

Sweet! I think that that will make you the first non-BEA employee
committing to the codebase.

> BTW, you may be aware, but it doesn't compile on Java 6 due
> to the JDBC interface changes. I'll add that to JIRA if its
> not there already.

Yeah, we've had this problem in the past as well. Historically, we've
created special modified JDBC jars so that we can compile on earlier VM
versions. How is this type of problem typically handled in Apache-land?

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.