openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: State of OpenJPA code drop
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:31:00 GMT
BEA will certainly have such a beast up and running once we've gotten to
that point in our testing cycle. Our current plans aren't to use gump or
continuum, but I doubt that that bit really matters that much.

However, I don't think that we're allowed to say anything more than
"yes, the JPA TCK passes" or "no, the JPA TCK fails". Is this the
typical amount of info regarding TCKs at Apache, or is there some
procedure by which we can expose more details to committers on OpenJPA?
Is there some non-public area of Apache repository space for storing the
tests + test infrastructure?

At the very least, I would assume that we could put our TCK => JUnit
test adapter into OpenJPA, such that others could more easily run the
TCK.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey