openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: staging of site changes
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:15:20 GMT
> Personally, I think that we should use a wiki-based approach
> for most of The Site, as Craig refers to it, and use a
> mvn-based build approach for The Product Docs.

So the reason that I prefer a wiki-based approach is ease of editing.
Currently, editing content on the site is a multi-step process, and
basically requires someone to be relatively developery. I'd like to be
able to see an error or have an idea for a quick bit of info or
something and just put it up there quickly, and I'd like it if
non-tech-folks could easily add content (conference schedules, new white
papers, customer testimonials, etc.).

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.