openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: staging of site changes
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:09:30 GMT
Personally, I think that we should use a wiki-based approach for most of The
Site, as Craig refers to it, and use a mvn-based build approach for The
Product Docs.

So things like "How do I get started?" might appear in both places -- in
some sort of quickstart section of the product docs, and also somewhere in a
wiki page. IMO, duplication of docs is a pain to maintain, but often good
for the end users, and they're who the docs are there for.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.