openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Two questions on the recent code drop (for now...)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:17:30 GMT
> 1)  Have we decided how to resolve the Java EE 5 dependency?
> I didn't see where we had set up a maven dependency for these
> interfaces.  For now, I can just use my own copy, but we
> should decide the formal solution.

I don't follow -- what's the problem? To my knowledge, we don't have any
Java EE 5 dependencies, except for the openjpa-persistence module's
dependency on the JPA interfaces. We depend on javax.transaction,
javax.resource, and javax.jms.

> 2)  Even with the Java EE 5 dependency resolved, I am still
> experiencing about 100+ errors in the openjpa-kernel project.
>  Many errors with "JJxxxx cannot be resolved".  Does this
> build for everybody else?

Hmm. That's odd. Works for me. I remember that Marc told me to be sure
to have Maven 2.0.4 installed at one point; what do you get from 'mvn
-v'?

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.