openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject RuntimeEnhancement
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:49:43 GMT
I did some experimentation with runtime enhancement (the doc Marc posted was
helpful here).  All the code required is checked in to SVN, but you I did
have to add Premain-Class: org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancerAgent to the
manifest for openjpa-kernel-5-0.9.0.jar.

Is this right way to resolve the problem? The documentation refers to
org.apache.openjpa.jar which presumably would contain the manifest.

Admittedly this is a minor issue and I have a workaround, but if I can I'd
like to help get the change back into svn.

Regards,
--
-Michael Dick