openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: RuntimeEnhancement
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:56:24 GMT
> I rebuilt the jars with your changes and it looks like runtime
> enhancement
> worked for me. I had to specify the MetaDataFactory class in my
> javaagent
> string (shown below in case anyone else is interested):
>
> -javaagent:/home/mikedd/.m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-
> kernel-5/0.9.0/openjpa-
> kernel-5-0.9.0.jar=scanDevPath=true,MetaDataFactory=
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceMetaDataFactory

Yes, unfortunately you will have to specify the metadata factory
until we come up with and implement a good way of defaulting to JPA
settings (one that doesn't break things for JDO,etc users).  You
should be able to use the "jpa" configuration alias in place of the
full factory class name, at least.

by email and then delete it.