openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Prud'hommeaux" <mprud...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Two questions on the recent code drop (for now...)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:30:49 GMT
Craig-

It'd be great if we could get the authoritative jars published there.
I know it would ease headaches for a lot of maven projects that
depend on those libraries (that currently require that the user
perform the cumbersome download-and-install-the-sun-libraries step in
order to build).

When talking to the engineer in charge, you might want to point them
to http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-
jars.html for recommended namings for the deployed jars.

--
Marc Prud'hommeaux
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.