openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build fails
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:48:56 GMT
Stefan-

Very strange ... I can build from the trunk without trouble.

Can you run "mvn -e -X clean compile" and send the output so I can
get a better sense for where it is having problems?

Also, do you happen to have a ~/.m2/settings.xml file that might
change the defaults for anything (e.g., the name of the default build
directory)?