openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: staging of site changes
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:54:24 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I have one question. It appears that the new site is contained in
trunk. The previous site has its own svn directory directly under
openjpa. This was done to reflect that the site describes the entire
openjpa area, including releases, which are generally not contained
in trunk.

Was the intent to continue to develop the site in trunk, or move it?

Craig

On Jul 25, 2006, at 1:07 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Does apache have any infrastructure / conventions in place for staging
> changes to the site to look them over / collaborate / etc. before
> pushing them to the site?
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey