Hi,

Please note, the official spec jars and reference implementation of the Java Persistence are now available in the glassfish maven repository.

We should talk about whether we want to have our own competing implementation of the spec jars since they now contain only the spec apis and not the TopLink implementation of the spec.

To make it easier to discuss, here's the location of the glassfish java persistence maven repository. It includes the spec and implementation jars separately.

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/javax.persistence/

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

We just pushed a few more components to our maven repository (see

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/theaquarium?entry=java_persistence_and_ejb_jars)

and we will continue adding components, and I expect that, as part of

GlassFish v2, we will normalize and automate the creation of these

components.

Craig Russell

408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com

P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!