openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: infra questions
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 03:39:19 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Probably the easiest way is to set up a zone and use continuum.

here is the starting point

http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html

Back in Dec/Jan time frame a new zone required an email to the infra@
folks but could require a JIRA now. I searched and could not find a
doc describing the process so email to iinfra@ to get current process
is probably in order.

And here is continuum setup instructions for Struts once you have
your zone.

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsContinuum

HTH,

Bill Dudney