openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Wanted: Improving the Maven story for GlassFish...]
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:09:37 GMT
Sun's been doing this across the board with Java EE 5 for a little while
now. Check out http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.jsp, and tell
me how to download the Java EE 5 specs without also downloading
Glassfish. Sun appears to have decided to use its alleged "stewardship"
of Java as a means to promote Glassfish.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.