openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: java.util.concurrent
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:38:50 GMT
> You never included legal gibberish in your email before
> joining BEA - how hard did you push there to not have your
> email client send it w/ ever mail? :)

*I* actually still don't include legal gibberish -- it's the BEA servers
that add that information. And FWIW, they started adding it sometime in
February, without asking me.

I'm pushing pretty darn hard within BEA to get exemptions for certain
mailing lists or somesuch, as it turns out.

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.