openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: java.util.concurrent
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:26:25 GMT
I really don't see what the big deal is about this. I think that it's
useful and important for people to know that I'm a BEA employee on the
list, as I generally like knowing where others work when I read
discussions. I personally don't understand why everyone tries to hide
their employers' names. It is, after all, just a disclaimer.

Maybe a solution would be to add a filter to Apache's list manager to
strip out the disclaimer text.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey