openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving the Maven story for GlassFish
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:56:32 GMT
Hi All,

Geronimo has a version of the JPA spec jar as well. I've not reviewed
it in a few weeks but its what Cayenne compiles against. Its Apache
2.0 licensed and thus removes any doubt about the usability.

I don't know if it is any public m2 repo but I'm sure it could be
added to the geronimo spec jars.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/branches/jee5_exp/
geronimo-spec-jpa/

is the url to the src.