openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Wanted: Improving the Maven story for GlassFish...]
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:03:00 GMT

Craig L Russell wrote:
> Not everyone thinks Glassfish should have separately shipped the spec
> jars...

That's amazing. I liked the JavaMail reference.

Someone should be smacking 'anonymous' upside the head with a trout for
that one.

Geir's Rule #27,324 : Absolutely never, ever, ever point to JavaMail as
an example of how ANYTHING should be done.

> It's important to get our input into the Glassfish open source
> project.

Just tell them.  I think you can represent us as well as anyone, unless
you need more than one voice over there...

geir