openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: java.util.concurrent
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 14:27:05 GMT
I don't  think the fact your using BEA e-mail is an issue.  Its really the legal content of
the
epilogue that I think has people concerned.

Although someone in the ASF could probably do something I think you'd be the first person
they did
it for :)  I think modifying the contents of anyone's e-mail is a bad precedent.

I'm in the same boat as you as my IBM account generated lots of additional attatchements that
people
asked me to remove.  I cannot configure Notes to do that so I changed to my personal account.
 Also,
If I left IBM I would most likely continue working on the projects that I'm currently part
of so a
private e-mail allows me that freedom.