openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: java.util.concurrent
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:57:59 GMT
Patrick,

Working for IBM I'm a bit wary of the disclaimer at the bottom of the e-mail.  In order to
avoid
encroaching IBM's standards on the community (we use Notes and its pretty ugly) I just use
my
private e-mail account.  Is that an option for the BEA folks ?  Since this activity is not
really
Corporate sponsored or controlled a personal account makes a lot of sense.

Matt