openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Improving the Maven story for GlassFish
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:59:57 GMT
Hi,

Please note, the official spec jars and reference implementation of
the Java Persistence are now available in the glassfish maven
repository.

We should talk about whether we want to have our own competing
implementation of the spec jars since they now contain only the spec
apis and not the TopLink implementation of the spec.

To make it easier to discuss, here's the location of the glassfish
java persistence maven repository. It includes the spec and
implementation jars separately.

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/
javax.persistence/

Craig