openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.util.concurrent
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 02:41:06 GMT
  Yeah, I agree with Brian -- the original concurrency utils are great
and are basically the code that ended up in the JDK in 1.5.  Beehive
took a look at those about a year ago and deemed that the license ASF
compatible and repackaged / committed them to our code base.  Seems
like that might be really useful here.

  One suggestion for enforcing a code style is to use the Checkstyle
tool to actively enforce  a style than to hope for the best.  It's
over here:

  http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/

Various projects use it, and it's pretty configurable.

  Abe, thanks for introducing yourself!

Eddie