openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: initial commit
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 02:47:29 GMT
  For sure -- that would be simples, but I have to imagine (and could
be dreaming) that we can bend Maven to our will and have separate,
individually configured / built modules that can be rolled into a
single JAR file at the end.

  That keeps the number of JARs from exploding (Maven's natural
tendency) while still enforcing a specific language version at compile
time.

  Craig, in your Maven experience, do you think such an approach is possible?

Eddie