openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: initial commit
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 21:15:15 GMT
  Maven shouldn't have any trouble with the 1.5 language features;
I've switched from Ant to Maven2 for everything possible locally.  To
configure Maven to compile with 1.5, just use the <plugin> below to do
so.

  FWIW, I'm totally +1 on Maven support and wish we had Beehive M2
enabled; it just makes things like IDE support, JUnit integration,
code coverage, and project template support super easy to support.

Eddie

=====
            <plugin>
                <configuration>