openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: initial commit
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 05:03:49 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I noticed that all your .java files are marked as executable. This is
a common problem with some Windows systems, but you're running MacOS,
right?

Anyway, there's a web page describing the problem at http://
db.apache.org/jdo/svn.html. Does this apply here?

I'm going to see if I can cobble together a maven.xml for the openjpa-
lib project and try to build its jar file...

Craig

On May 13, 2006, at 8:44 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just committed some basic code to the repository. This is just some
> baseline utility stuff, but it should be a good representative set to
> get us working on setting up build structure etc.
>
> I didn't commit any tests yet. I'll probably do that sometime on
> Sunday.
>
> As I outlined in the commit message, I didn't add any libs to the
> repository, so you'll have to get some required jars and add to
> classpath manually to get things working. Once we decide what route
> we're going for building, we can work out the library details.
> Check the
> commit log for a listing of which libs are needed.
>
> The one project you might not be familiar with is serp. You can get it
> at serp.sf.net.
>
> The code here should also be a good place to start to familiarize
> yourselves with the Kodo code style. I've got an eclipse conf file for
> it if anyone's interested.
>
> I'm about to commit-and-run; I've got a flight back to SF in an
> hour and
> a half. If my flight from Frankfurt is good enough to have internet,
> maybe I'll be back online shortly.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> -Patrick
>
> --