openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: initial commit
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 05:31:17 GMT
Hi,

Good job!

With the new serp download bits, the project compiles ok under maven.
All I had to do was to use the maven metadata files from OPENJPA-2,
copy the serp jar file to the local maven repository, and badda bing.

The javadoc isn't so pretty, with about a hundred errors. @nojavadoc
is the culprit in most of them, but some are illegal characters and
other quirks. I'll file a low priority JIRA to cover the javadoc errors.

Craig

On May 14, 2006, at 10:06 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> We should now be able to get to the new serp bits. Thanks, Abe!
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.