openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: OpenJPA site has been set up
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 00:25:52 GMT
Hi Geir,

On May 9, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> nice :)

Thanks.

Now, all we need is some content on the site...

I've also updated the JIRA OpenJPA profile with some administration
settings. I changed the permissions from Harmony (!??) to a new
permission scheme that allows us to individually manage access to
JIRA. It might still be incomplete, but at least now you and I and
brianm can resolve JIRA issues. When I notice Patrick committing
anything, I'll add him to the JIRA admin role as well. Ditto Eddie
O'Neil.

Craig

> Craig L Russell wrote:
>> Hi,
>> The site is now live at http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa
>> The source for the site is parallel to trunk in svn. Instructions
>> for editing the site are at site/HOWTO. In order to update and
>> build the site from sources you will need commit access to the
>> repository. In order to push the site live to the web you  need
>> write access to people.apache.org /www/incubator.apache.org/openjpa.
>> Craig
>> Craig Russell
>> jdo
>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com