openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Access to Open JPA
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 17:01:37 GMT
Guys,

I'd kinda like to keep things as locked-down as possible until we're
closer to having functional code. So I'd rather just get people actually
committing now who are looking at build environment set-up etc., so that
we can minimize the number of moving parts. Does that sound reasonable?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.