openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: initial commit
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 20:27:27 GMT
> I've tried to build the openjpa-lib but have one issue:
> ConstantPoolTable is not found. It's not in the serp library
> that I downloaded from sourceforge this morning. Are you
> using an unreleased version of serp perhaps?

Yep, we probably haven't synced back out to serp recently. Thanks for the
heads-up. Copying Abe...

> All the other dependencies were easily put in via the
> declaration in project.xml. See attachment for details. In my
> mind, maven is easier than ant for basic stuff. It remains to
> be seen whether maven can build the rest of the project, but
> this is a good sign so far.

Ah, but it's not the basic stuff that's where you end up getting screwed....
we shall see.

My next planned commit includes some JDK1.5-specific code; we'll see how
Maven deals with that.

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.