openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject initial commit
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 03:44:56 GMT
Hi,

I just committed some basic code to the repository. This is just some
baseline utility stuff, but it should be a good representative set to
get us working on setting up build structure etc.

I didn't commit any tests yet. I'll probably do that sometime on Sunday.

As I outlined in the commit message, I didn't add any libs to the
repository, so you'll have to get some required jars and add to
classpath manually to get things working. Once we decide what route
we're going for building, we can work out the library details. Check the
commit log for a listing of which libs are needed.

The one project you might not be familiar with is serp. You can get it
at serp.sf.net.

The code here should also be a good place to start to familiarize
yourselves with the Kodo code style. I've got an eclipse conf file for
it if anyone's interested.

I'm about to commit-and-run; I've got a flight back to SF in an hour and
a half. If my flight from Frankfurt is good enough to have internet,
maybe I'll be back online shortly.

Enjoy,

-Patrick

--