openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Mail lists
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 18:40:50 GMT

Craig L Russell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I understand that we're NOT going to change the email aliases until
> graduation.
>
> 1. Everyone ok with that?

I personally don't care.  I figure most people sub once (by clicking on
a website) and then after that it's <reply> or some kind of auto-complete...

> 2. And can someone tell me whether there will be an open-jpa-user alias?

If we want one, and have users.   Maybe we should get some code first...
  We don't have one yet for Harmony, for example...

> 3. And where are the archives? I guessed where they were but can't find
> them.

They should have been automatically created.  ... they were... :

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/

geir