openejb-users mailing list archives

From Todd Deshane <todd.deshane.excels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IllegalArgumentException: Class 'java.lang.Object' is not annotated with Path
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:15:09 GMT
When you say you simply removed the web.xml and dependencies, how do
you not get:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1:
ar (default-war) on project workbook-ex03_1: Error assembling WAR: webxml attri
ute is required (or pre-existing WEB-INF/web.xml if executing in update mode) -
 [Help 1]

Also, do you add in

dependencies>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
   <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs</artifactId>
   <version>2.5.2</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>junit</groupId>