openejb-users mailing list archives

From Todd Deshane <todd.deshane.excels...@gmail.com>
Subject Subresource Locators
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:50:55 GMT
ex04_3 implements subresource locators (for full dynamic dispatching) [1]

The basic idea is that a HTTP method request to a URI such as
/customers/{database}-db (where database could be europe or
northamerica, etc.).

On the POST (test code [2], but updated to point to port and the right
URI based on war file ArtifactId 8080), I get a 500 (Internal server
error). I tried to put some debug prints in, but nothing prints.

The following warnings show up in catilina.out (during the POST attempts):

Aug 23, 2012 9:28:21 AM
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor
writeResponseErrorMessage
WARNING: No message body writer has been found for response class Object.
Aug 23, 2012 9:28:21 AM
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor
writeResponseErrorMessage
WARNING: No message body writer has been found for response class Object.

Subresource locators seem to be implemented in CXF:
http://docs.huihoo.com/apache/cxf/2.2.4/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-Subresourcelocators

Any ideas on how to further debug?

(I'm using the snapshot
apache-tomee-1.1.0-20120823.040919-117-plus.zip and plugins snapshot
from today.)

Thanks,
Todd

[1] https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/tree/master/jaxrs/examples/oreilly-workbook/ex04_3/src/main/java/com/restfully/shop/services