openejb-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee ejb annotation not injecting
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:50:48 GMT
https://github.com/rmannibucau/some-jsf

i fixed a single stuff: the ability to put mysql in the webapp and using
tomcat-jdbc as pool but switching to commons dbcp all was working fine out
of the box...

Note: you added some constraints on the entity but didn't initialize them
(first name etc) so the persist couldnt work

For the datasource i used the resources.xml file to configure it but
web.xml should work too...

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau*
*Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com*