openejb-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Many warnings in Tomee 1.1 snapshot
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:08:32 GMT
1- never tried but sounds logical so i guess
2- you know we have some test running potentially long processing if true
(let say to explain it simply JSF deployment), so a simple deployment
descriptor can be the difference.

However I'm surprised you have this difference if both project are pretty
much the same one, 9s should be enough to be able to look in jconsole what
are doing threads during this time, it can give us some clues

- Romain