openejb-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access @Named bean via EL Expression?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:16:56 GMT
in tomee there are 2 providers: openejb and tomee

specify EJBContainer.PROVIDER to openejb  if you are on the snapshot
or org.apache.openejb.OpenEjbContainer for the 1.0.0 release.

Note: not sure that's the right way to do, why not using @WebServiceRef ?
it is (IMO) far better for such a purpose

- Romain