openejb-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoModulesFoundException - Problem
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:54:35 GMT
can you give it a try starting the ejb container this way:

ejbContainer = EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(new Properties() {{
                put(EJBContainer.MODULES, new File[] { new
File("/tmp/Demo/apps/DemoService.jar"), new
File("/tmp/Demo/apps/DemoService2.jar") });
            }});

(change paths to match your ones ;))

- Romain