openejb-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Remote EJBs
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:02:18 GMT
can you explicit the "does not work"? you should be able to produce a
client.

BTW in openejb (not sure about Geronimo) you can configure the way you want
to lookup your ejb and then inject it with @EJB(mappedName =
"jndi:ext://<properties provider id>:<ejb name>")

the properties provider is a resource:

<Resource id="... type="org.apache.openejb.config.sys.JndiProvider>
  java.naming.factory.initial = ...
  // your other initial context properties
</Resources>

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau*
*Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com*