openejb-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IllegalArgumentException: Class 'java.lang.Object' is not annotated with Path
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:41:25 GMT
location?

id you mean?

you can probably activate cxf logs adding *faultStackTraceEnabled=true*
*
*
you should be able to do so adding a file META-INF/resources.xml containing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<resources>
  <Service class-name="org.foo.YourresourceBean">
    cxf.jaxrs.properties = config
  </Service>

  <Service id="config" class-name="java.util.Properties">
faultStackTraceEnabled=true
  </Service>
</resources>

*Romain Manni-Bucau*