openejb-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "this" is null in constructor of @Stateless bean when called second time by LocalBeanProxy
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 03:39:23 GMT

On Aug 2, 2012, at 3:02 PM, ronkol wrote:

> Thanks!!! The issue appears to be resolved with the 8/2 build inside
> apache-tomee-1.1.0-20120802.041114-82-plus.zip that I downloaded.

Note, we had to temporarily remove this fix as the particular approach caused failures with
tests that validate equals and hashCode method.

An alternate approach is already implemented.  It won't be in tonight's build so we can get
a full TCK run with things as they were to verify there are no other issues, but it will be
in tomorrow's build.

Will let you know and if you can try out the new fix, that'd be great.

-David